Connect with P.L. Harris/Polly Holmes:
Follow her on her Facebook page:
Check out all the latest news in her Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/magicmysteryromance
Follow her on her Instagram page:
Polly's other pen name is P.L. Harris. She writes contemporary romance, paranaormal romantic suspense. Her books are rich in storyline and location with characters that stay with you long after you turn the last page.
She is a proud member of Romance Writers of Australia and has a Certificate in Romance Writing. By day, a Drama teacher who thrives on encouraging youth of today to explore their own inner hero or heroine. By night, an avid writer who loves to create a world that takes the reader on a wonderful emotional journey.
Under P.L. Harris,she is an award winning author achieving the following awards:
- Hidden Secrets was a finalist in the Oklahoma Romance Writers of America’s 2017 IDA International Digital Awards, young adult category.
- Callie’s Dilemma, recieve third place in the Virginia Romance Writers of America’s 2017 Fools of Love Contest, short contemporary romance short category.
- In His Protection was a finalist in the Romance Writers of Australia Emerald Pro Award. (Due to receiving a publishing contract from Gumnut Press it had to be withdrawn from the contest)
- In His Protection won first place in the 2021 Daphne du Maurier Award for Excellence in Mystery/Suspense short published category.
- The Secret Legacy recieved third place in the Central Region Oklahoma Writers 2023 National Excellencec in Story Telling (NEST).
- She was a double finalist in the 2020 RWA Sapphire Award with her stories: Mask of Deception and Homeward Bound.
On the business front, she won silver in the 2020 ROAR! National Business Awards in the Writer/Blogger/Author category, bronze in 2021 and gold in 2023. Gumnut received the gold in the 2021 ROAR! National Business Awards in the Hustle and Heart category, while her Polly Holmes pen name took out the Heart and Hustle category in the 2023 ROAR! Awards. She recieved two finalist placings in the 2022 Freedom Awards.
She lives in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia, with her Bichon Frise, Bella. When P.L.’s not writing or reading, she enjoys spending time with her family and experiencing what Perth has to offer.